Friday, April 18, 2014

BFF's

Hey Jammers!
This post is going to be all about friends!
As you know, friends are like your right hand man when it comes to a problem!
You can always count on them to be by your side!
Here is one of my friends!

                                              This is Chillcat1!
                                               She is a good buddy on Animal Jam as well as
                                               a great friend at school!



I will be posting more of my great friends on my blog! And I will be having a weekly buddy
contest! So, if you and your buddy want to enter, just mail me the picture of you and your buddies, and, you could be the winners!
Here is my Gmail
elophilonanimaljam@gmail.com

Hope you have a great time jamming, and, keep calm and jam on!



Hey guys!
I have some more bffs to post!


                                                      This is Wolfie292003!
                                                        We we're just hanging out in my den
                                                            And I took a picture of us bffs!

                                                  And here is DashingC!
                                             She has her very own blog (as you know, if you read my welcome)
                                             And we were just dancing in the diamond shop!

That's all for now, and remember, keep calm and jam on!

No comments:

Post a Comment